The brand “MI” or “Xiaomi ” is known to all of us. In just couple of years, this brand took over the mobile phone industry, especially in India. The reason for such acceptance in India, according to me is, availability of new features & price tag. There is no doubt that MI has become leading Mobile brand in India.
In recent years, the brand has focused on other electronic gadgets like TV, Notebook, water purifiers etc. So, Xiaomi currently is not limited to mobile phones only, it is gaining popularity as a electronic gadgets brands.
Xiaomi has a customer base in millions. Due to large number of users, the company had to ensure that technical issues get resolved soon. To gain more trust, thousands of service centers have been set up in all states. You can easily find MI service centers in small towns too.
In this particular article, we are addressing the Online Appointment process before visiting the service center.
Who can Book Online Appointment for Xiaomi Service Center Visit?
Any customer who is facing any sort of problem in MI devices like:
- Water Purifier & Others
can avail token online & visit the service center as per the details on the token.
MI Online Token for Service Center Appointment
As told earlier, the user base of MI company is very high, This means that there will be lot of people needing technical help or customer support in case of any problems in the device.
Although small software related issues get resolved over phone call or via email, other hardware related issues need to be handled in the service centers. Usually there is rush in the MI service centers that are located in busy cities and towns of India.
To ensure that every customer had to wait for minimum time period, the company started the online token based appointment system. Using this service, customers who intend to visit MI Service centers, can book their slot and plan their visit accordingly.
MI/Xiaomi Service Center Online Appointment : How to Book Slot via Token System
If you are planning to visit the Xiaomi store for Mobile phone (or any other MI brand accessory) repair, you must secure your slot. The process of booking appointment at Xiaomi stores is very simple.
- First of All, Visit the Official Xiaomi Token Based Online appointment page.
- Here is the URL >> https://mi.hatetowaitapp.com/home
- Once you are at this page, you will see this:
- In the category section, choose the category the category your device belongs to, You can choose from Phone, TV, MI Notebook, Water purifier & others.
- Once you have selected the category, select the exact product in the “Product” section.
- Then Enter the pincode of your area
- Finally, you need to choose the service type. Depending on the availability at the entered pincode, you will see the available services. The services are : Repair at ASC, Repair at home and Pickup & Drop
- After you have selected all the required information, you will be taken to “Appointment registration form”.
- The first three fields will be filled automatically. You need to provide your name, Mobile number, Email ID & Preferred Date & time slot
- After the selection of Date & Time, you will see the Service center address
- Finally, you need to give your consent and Hit on “Submit button”
- You need tp provide the OTP received on the given number to verify it
- After the OTP is successfully verified, you will see appointment confirmation on screen. You will also receive SMS & email regarding the appointment confirmation.
- That’s it. This was the simple process of Token based online appointment booking for MI/Xiaomi service center visit.
List of Xiaomi/MI Devices that can be brought up to service centers in case of problems:
- Mi 10T (Pro, Lite)
- Mi 10 Lite
- Mi Note 10 Lite
- Mi 10
- Mi 10 Pro
- Mi Note 10
- Mi Mix Alpha
- Mi 9 Lite
- Mi 9T pro
- MI A3
- Mi 9T
- Mi Mix 3 5G
- Mi 9 SE
- Mi 9
- Mi 8 Pro
- Mi Mix 3
- Mi 8
- Mi 8 Lite
- Mi Max 3
- Mi A2
- Mi A2 Lite
- Mi Mix 2S
- Redmi 9C NFC
- Redmi 9C
- Redmi 9
- Redmi Note 9 Pro
- Redmi Note 9
- Redmi Note 9S
- Redmi Note 8T
- Redmi 8A
- Redmi 8
- Redmi Note 8
- Redmi Note 8 Pro
- Redmi 7A
- Redmi 7
- Redmi Note 7
- Redmi Note 6 Pro
- Redmi 6
- Redmi 6A
- Redmi Go
- Redmi S2
- Poco M3
- Poco X3 NFC
- Poco F2 Pro
- Mi LED TV 4S 55”
- Mi LED TV 4S 43”
- Mi LED TV 4A 32”
- Mi Smart Compact Projector
- Mi Laser Projector 150
Other MI Devices
MI Earphones, Earbuds, Vaccum cleaners, Bluetooth speakers, Power bank, LED Bulbs, Routers, Smart Band, Electric Scooter, Curved Gaming monitor etc.
Here are some common questions and answers related to this topic.
Is the MI service center online appointment service only for mobile phones?
No, this service is available for any MI/Xiaomi devices.
What information is required to fill token based appointment registration form?
Applicant’s person info i.e. Name, Address, Mobile Number, Pin code, Preferred date & time and working mobile number & email ID is required.
What are the different types of services available to MI customers?
Available services are Repair at ASC (Authorized service center), Repair at home and Pickup & Drop. However, please note that all of these services are not available on all locations. Enter your pin code to find available services in your area.
Is there any need to carry print out of appointment receipt while visiting?
No, there is no need to carry hard copy. You can show the appointment information on your mobile if asked.