Adhere to the latest notification by TSC and complete pay verification now. Follow the verification tpay verification process on tsc portal.
The TSC (Teachers Service Commission) secretary, Dr. Nancy Macharia, has issued a directive to all registered teachers in Kenya to update their details, which include emails and phone numbers, on the TSC website, T-pay section. These details will allow teachers to access loans in a fast and efficient way.
TSC was established under the new constitution of Kenya with the sole aim of independently managing human resources in the education system. On the other hand, TPAY is a system laid out by TSC to handle the verification and approval of loans, control sheets, P9 statements, third-party transactions, and payslips of the secretariat and teachers.
TSC TPAY Verification
This TPAY verification circular exercise, dated June 8, 2022, will enhance and improve the security of information stored by TSC in accordance with the 2019 Act, which was created to improve service delivery through data protection.
Note that this exercise will run up to July 15, 2022. If you do not apply before this date, your information will not be updated and verified on TPAY, and therefore you will not be able to access your account.
This article will take you step-by-step on how to update and validate your information on the TSC website. Let’s get started.
Verify TSC TPAY Details Online – Verification Process @tsc go ke
To validate and update your details on the TPAY website, follow the following instructions, but first, have these items before you begin.
- A working computer
- Your TSC number and personal information
- Reliable internet connection
- Mobile device
If you have the above items, proceed with the following steps:
- Proceed to the TPAY website and log in to your account. If you have forgotten your login details, just press the “forgot your password” link.
- Upload your passport photo showing your face clearly, without glasses or any scarves or caps. (Photo should be taken in an environment with adequate lighting)
- Enter your current phone number and verify
- After successfully entering the phone number, a One-Time Password (OTP) will be sent to you.
- Enter the OTP provided to verify your phone number,
- Click on “validate” to complete the phone number verification process.
- Enter a valid email that was issued to you by TSC (firstname.lastname@example.org ) and verify
- After entering the correct email, you will receive an OTP (one-time-password) on the email. Enter the correct code and press the verify tab.
The directive issued by TSC requires heads of institutions to:
- Verify the profiles of teachers and approve them before the 15th July 2022 deadline.
- Visit the sub-county directors for profile verification of primary school head teachers and the county directors for verification of principals (post-primary institution heads).
If you are faced with any system challenges such as:
- Failure to send OTP to your phone number or email address
- Failure to log in
- Errors during verification
Seek assistance through the following official addresses
- [email protected] (online)
- visit the nearest TSC county offices (Physical)
NOTE: If you can’t access the internet, please make sure to visit the nearest cyber café for assistance.
Make sure you update your details and share out with other teachers so that no one is left out during this exercise. As the saying goes, “the early bird catches the worm” be the first one to complete this verification process.