Ministry of Health, MOH Kenya has recently launched the Chanjo health portal, accessible at chanjo.health.go.ke. This Kenya Covid-19 Self Service Portal allows the residents of Kenya to register & book COVID 19 vaccine slots online. Along with that, one can download the COVID 19 certificate too. In this article, we are discussing the Chanjo Health portal in detail and understanding the step-by-step process of online registration, login & certificate download.
About MOH Chanjo COVID 19 Platform
The Kenyan Ministry of Health introduced the Chanjo platform to manage COVID 19 vaccination details of citizens.
Chanjo is a self-service portal provided by the Ministry of Health to all residents of the Republic of Kenya in order to assist with the Covid-19 Vaccination Process.
Here is the list of services available at MOH Kenya Chanjo Health Portal
- Citizen Registration for Vaccination
- Check Vaccination Schedule
- Download COVID 19 Vaccine Certificate
- Verify COVID 19 Vaccine Certificate
- Check Areawise available Vaccinating facilities
MOH Kenya COVID Vaccine Registration Form
Every citizen who is interested to get vaccinated needs to register at the Chanjo Health portal. Here is the step by step information to fill in the new user registration form
- Visit the Kenya Covid-19 Self Service Portal accessible at https://portal.health.go.ke/
- Click on the button “Create Account”
- Now, you will see the user registration form where you need to specify asked information
- Select your identification type. Choose from National ID, passport, birth certificate, alien ID, Military ID & Enter the identification number
- Then enter your email
- Now specify the country code and phone number
- Finally set a strong password and click on “Sign up” to complete the new user registration process
chanjo health.go.ke Registered user Login
In order to utilize available services under the Chanjo platform, registered users need to login at their Kenya COVID 19 vaccine portal. Here is the process to login :
- Visit the login page accessible at https://portal.health.go.ke/login
- Enter the ID that you selected during the signup process.
- Then enter the password that you selected during registration.
- Click on login to head to MOH Kenya COVID portal dashboard
- Now you will be successfully logged in and taken to the dashboard
MOH Kenya COVID Vaccine Registration Portal – How to Update Profile
After successfully logging into your account on the Chanjo portal, you need to ensure that you provide your information correctly. To fill in the details, go to the “My profile details” tab in your dashboard.
- Now, fill in the details like Personal details, Contact info. Next of Kin, Residence & finally Allergies, and conditions
- Fill in the details correctly and update your profile
MOH Kenya Chanjo Portal COVID Vaccine Schedule
Registered users on the Chanjo portal can view or book their COVID 19 vaccine schedule. To do so, make sure you are logged into your account and your profile information is updated. Then click on the “Vaccination schedule” option to schedule your vaccination
Download COVID Vaccination Registration Certificate from MOH Chanjo Portal
Vaccinated personnel needs to download their vaccination certificate from the official portal set up by the ministry of health Kenya. Here is the process to download your COVID 19 vaccination proof in kenya
- Head to the Chanjo health portal & Login into your account
- In your dashboard, click on “Vaccination Certificate”
- You will see your certificate visible on the screen with all your related information
- On the top of the same page, you will see the option of “Download”. Click on it to download your vaccination certificate
Chanjo Health Go ke COVID 19 Portal FAQs
What is the main benefit of the Chanjo health COVID 19 portal?
This portal is established to facilitate COVID 19 vaccination among the citizens of Kenya. MOH has set up this portal to offer all COVID 19 vaccination-related services in one place.
Who can register on this portal?
Any Kenyan resident with valid ID proof is eligible to register.
What are services available at this MOH Chanjo health portal?
New user account creation, vaccination schedule, vaccination certificate download etc.